WhatsUp Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luis Felipe
Dollars : 8702
Fluency : 4

STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE" Empty STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE"

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE"

STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE" Steel10

Movistar Riders got their ESL One: Road to Rio campaign off to a dream start as they stunned world No 4 mousesports in a two-map series in what was one of the biggest results for the Spanish team since steel took over as in-game leader, in October.

steel says the team are working to make communication more clear
In this interview, the Brazilian player revealed that the initial disappointment for the cancellation of the Europe Minor quickly gave way to excitement and said that the team have been working hard to find the consistency needed to become a top side. He also admitted that his confidence is at an all-time high, praising Movistar Riders for giving the team the conditions to focus on the game and to forget the coronavirus outbreak that is ravaging the world and has already infected almost 60,000 people in his native country.

source: HLTV.com
Admin
Admin
Dollars : 65588
Fluency : 16
https://whatsuplegends.forumeiros.com

STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE" Empty Re: STEEL: "BEATING MOUSESPORTS OPENED THE EYES OF MY PLAYERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THEY ARE"

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:08 pm
Steelegend! What a man! They lost today against Faze, but I hope they recover.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum